Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Project of the Moment - Update

I finally decided on a paint color for the craigslist bureau. After testing many, many different shades of what a normal person would call off-white, I settled on Benjamin Moore's Monterey White...


Obviously I had a little "help" with the paint testing :) Big mistake. For DAYS now Cullen has been walking around saying "I pain," "I pain."

I'm also going to try painting the casters before deciding whether or not to replace them. So, we'll see how that goes this weekend. Unfortunately, the pulls I picked out are on back-order for two weeks...


I really like them and it was very difficult to find the right style in a size bigger than 2", so they're worth waiting for. Will (hopefully) post the finished product in another week or two.



No comments: