Tuesday, September 9, 2008

All Doom and Gloom

That's what this blog feels like lately! Okay, no more talk of death and dying. This blog is starting to feel like Season 4 of Party of Five.

Well, how's THIS for something un-gloomy? (keep in mind I didn't say it was pretty, I said it was un-gloomy):
This is the wallpaper that was ALL OVER the house when we bought it (yes, we still bought it). Some said the lead paint should've changed our minds, others said the asbestos-tile floors...most said the wallpaper.

Luckily, almost all signs of the Sunflowers from Hell are gone. The kitchen wallpaper is long gone and Mike started scraping the mudroom walls last week. So, the reign of the evil sunflowers is just about over! Oh happy day!
I'm thinking of framing a little piece of this wallpaper for old times' sake. You know, like Uncle Jesse did with the pink bunnies on Full House? I'm also thinking that I heart sitcoms of the 80's and 90's.

No comments: