1. Somethings Gotta Give (duh)
2. The Door in the Floor (gorgeous house, gorgeous location, gorgeous, simple decor)
3. What Lies Beneath (again, gorgeous house, gorgeous location, gorgeous traditional decor)
4. Spanglish (seems like nothing matches and yet it all works)
5. The Holiday (BOTH HOUSES - so, technically, I guess this is a"Top 6" list)
Recently, I have seen a movie that I believe may be list-worthy. No, it's not the latest Nancy Meyers movie. And no, it's not Sex and the City either.
It's Flushed Away. As in, the animated children's movie about a rat who gets flushed down his own toilet. Yes, seriously. Is being jealous of a cartoon British couple unhealthy? Does it even matter? I'm already pathetic, after all.
Here are some stills from the movie. It's like the white-on-white toned paradise I've always dreamed of:
I love how the architecture is very traditional and the decor is semi-modern. I'm a sucker for a good mixture of modern and antique. It just looks so nice and clean.
Seeing dirt all over this beautiful white sofa makes my palms sweat.
I find myself pushing this movie on my kids just so I can watch it over and over again.
Why the hell did I just admit that?