Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So Close, Yet So Far Away

While I was thinking about what I'd write for the blog today, I decided to focus on something unfinished. Something that I couldn't post a pretty "after" pic of - just to let the readers (if there are any) know that we are, in fact, still muddling through the murky, horse-hair-plaster-filled waters of home renovation. Accordingly, I present to you Exhibit A:

Our beautiful, MTI air tub. Complete with aromatherapy feature and a very Vegas-esque light show feature. Right in the middle of our unfinished mess of a second floor bathroom. Yes, this is where I bathe my children. This room has been in a semi-finished state for the better part of a year now and we still don't have a contract with a tile installer. Not for lack of trying, though. We have had three estimates done. We actually GAVE THE JOB to one installer. And...nothing. Guess he didn't really want the job, after all. It's gotten to the point where my husband has already mentally added this to his ever-expanding DIY list. Great. I should have the after pics for you some time in 2011.

No comments: